- Produced by Evolva Switzerland using an innovative yeast fermentation process.
- Veri-te™ resveratrol is pure and highly concentrated with > 98 % trans-resveratrol, free of contaminants (e.g. pesticides, emodin & PAHs), consistent from batch to batch and versatile, due to off-white colour, odourless and neutral taste.
- EFSA approved Novel Food up to 500 mg/day.
- More than 12,000 published studies and over 170 human clinical trials makes resveratrol the most wellinvestigated compound applied in dietary supplements, functional food and beverages, cosmetics.
|• Supports bone mineralization and formation
• Complements other bone supporting supplements (such as Vitemin D)
|• Improves mood, well-being and pain perception
• Enhances ability to maintain memory, alertness and concentration
|• Supports blood circulation and healthy blood pressure
• Improves vascular system and maintains healthy cholesterol and lipid levels
|• Promotes gum and oral health due to anti-inflammation properties
• Prevents chronic bad breath based on selective anti-bacterial activity
|• Protects skin from oxidative stress and inflammation
• Improves skin elasticity and hydration, reduces the appearance of age spots and wrinkles
|Healthy Gut Microbiota
|• Preserves healthy gut bacteria with selective anti-bacterial activity
• Helps soothe inflammation of the intestine
|• Promotes normal blood flow and oxygen delivery
• Helps protect retinal cells from the aging processes and environmental stressors
|Blood Glucose Support
|• Triggers cellular blood glucose (energy) uptake
• Supports healthy fasting and post-meal blood glucose level
- RESHAW (Resveratrol Supporting Healthy Ageing in Women) was a 24-month randomized, doubleblind, placebo-controlled, two-period crossover study.
- Veri-te™ resveratrol (75 mg twice daily) to evaluate the effects on cognition, cerebrovascular function, bone health, cardiometabolic markers, and well-being in post-menopausal women.
- Results: Improved cerebrovascular function, overall cognitive performance and bone mineral density in the femoral neck. The increase in bone mineral density in the femoral neck resulted in an improvement in T-Score and a reduction in the 10-year probability of major and hip fracture risk.
- Synergistically effects with calcium plus vitamin D supplementation to further reduce the risk of fractures are suggested.
|> 98 % trans-Resveratrol
|Veri-te™ Aqua Resveratrol
|> 7 % micellised trans-Resveratrol
Please also visit the website from our partner Evolva.
Veri-te and Veri-Sperse are trademarks of Evolva AG or its affiliates in Switzerland and other countries.